Friday, January 6, 2023

Jan.6, 2023

Here are some thing I am grateful for in the last 24 hours. 

1. I was able to wake up with intention.

2. I got to listen to a conference talk with Kasen on our drive to his appointment.

3. I was able to get the house cleaned.

4. The boys cleared off the snow off of the trampoline.

5. Thomas drove home safe.

6. I got to meet and coach my cute little second graders for our first practice today. I remembered most of their names and it was fun.

7. I feeling pretty caught up with property management stuff, and there's not too much drama surrounding it right now which is nice.

8. I got to do a great cardio work out this morning with Talia.

9. We are all healthy and strong. More or less. Kasen is steal struggling with his stomach/abdomen stuff, but he's so much better than he was!

10. We've been doing well with Come Follow Me stuff, which is a big intention of mine this year.

No comments: