Monday, November 28, 2022

Nov. 28th- Gratitude

 1. I'm grateful that Thomas fixed the oven handle. It's been broken for a few weeks and he got it fixed.

2. I'm grateful for Thomas fixing our bathroom sink that was clogged, and draining slowly.

3. I'm grateful for our 13th anniversary that was yesterday, and we just spent the day at home with the kids. 

4. I'm grateful that Kasen was able to open up a bit more to me and we were able to talk through some things.

5. I'm grateful for a running vehicle.

6. I'm grateful for the gospel and the chance to go to church tomorrow and fill uplifted.

7. I'm grateful for a warm house and sitting by the fire.

8. I'm grateful that I got to take a little nap yesterday. 

9. I'm grateful for an amazing dinner with the whole family around the dinner table.

10. I'm grateful for my health.

No comments: