Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May.11 2015

 Things are going well. A few updates


April.1, 2021- We officially sold Oxi Fresh. We got a good solid asking price and Thomas was ready to move on to something different and co coach with me.

April.21st- I promoted four levels with Optavia. I am soooo grateful for health coaching in my life and it is such an honor and privilege  to be able to help so many people get healthy. Thomas bought me flowers and a light stand to give me better lighting during zooms. I hit Integrated National director. I'm so proud of all the time effort and energy i've given this.

April.30th-My birthday was on a Monday, but we kind of celebrated all weekend before. The Friday night I hosted a girls night and a bunch of people came from the ward and the neighborhood. It was really fun.

May.1- we went hiking and then went to dinner with the Hodges and Wrathalls. It was way way fun.

May.2- Stake conference and the Nelsons and Abbeglens came for dinner.

May.3- Time with the kids. Balloons. Cards/. Chinese food. Snuggle time. Lots of love.

May.6- Rigby Middle School shooting. 2 kids injured and custodian injured. So sad and devastating for our community.

May.7- Utah// Dinner with Ez and Linz, Aaron and Marissa, Teija and Chas, Brooklyn and Mom and DaD. 

May.8- Temple went through Mt. Timponogas Temple.

May.9- Mothers Day.

No comments: