Thursday, January 23, 2020

Life is good.

Life is full in our neck of the woods. We are officially renovating some of the basement and adding a kitchen to make the basement a rental. It's been fun to see Thomas working so hard on it. We have done so much so quickly (when i say we i mean thomas). ha!

We have all of the shelves ripped out, the water heater moved, a small ripped out to open the space etc.

The boys are having a lot of fun with basketball lately and they are truly the best of friends. They are constantly laughing their heads off at each other and playing and having fun together. I'm so glad their relationship is so strong. I hope it always stays that way. I want their bonds to run deep always.

Leah is having fun with gymnastics and spending time with her friends. She is such a sweet darn little girl. I love her so much. I'm so sad that she will be going to kindergarten this year. It's a whole new phase of life and she is ready for it, but i'm not.

Life is so full and we are so blessed. My health coaching is taking off, I continue to do VIPKID, I have my new titles book party tonight, and of course property management is very full. We are taking over another 32 units this month. I'm so grateful for the many opportunities I have been so blessed to have.

I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. I am so grateful for our blessings, for my Savior, and my loving Heavenly Father who helps me daily in my life.

No comments: