Monday, January 13, 2020

January 2020 Update

I'm going to take just a few minutes and catch up on life a bit. It's 6:00 am and I just finished a VIPKID class. I have cut back on teaching a lot lately.  I used to do 40-50 classes and now i'm only doing 15 ish. Although it a little more than that this week because it is Chinese New Year in China.

In the last 3 months i've lost about 25 lbs with a new health program and it's been amazing and I love it so much.  I feel so comfortable, confident, and just all around better. It's been life changing for me. I decided to become a health coach so that is awesome.

I also started doing property management from home. It's been good in a lot of ways. Sometimes annoying, but all in all I like the challenge.

Thomas is doing pretty good in the bishopric and with Oxi Fresh. We continue to look for the best ways to be frugal and save to work towards getting some land and building. We've love to build some small cabins on some land too and Air BNB them out.

I've been so busy with all of my jobs. I like it, but sometimes it's a little overwhelming and a lot to handle. I'm working through it though and trying to find the balance and still be involved at the school and of course with my church callings.

Christmas was amazing. We went to Boise the weekend before to see Brooklyn and Brady play basketball games. We got to stay in a hotel, eat out, see the Hutchins and have a good time. On the 22nd we got together with Trisha and Adam. On the 23rd we did our annual tradition night. On the 24th we went to Ezra's. On Christmas day we stayed home by ourselves all day long it was awesome and relaxing and tons of fun.

Boxing day Thomas dad came up and so we saw him a few times and got together. We had fun with him too.

School has started back up and the boys are doing well. They also started basketball and like it more than years past, so that's awesome, and it's finally "clicked" with them so they are a little bit more coordinated and fun to watch.

Leah continues to loves gymnastics, dress up, make up, dancing, singing, playing uno and building fires. Yesterday *at 4 1/2 years old* she literally built and started the fire completely by herself. Like literally, I was in the kitchen and came in and she had started the fire. ha!

We are so grateful for all of our blessings and know they come from Him. We blessed beyond measure.

No comments: