Sunday, May 1, 2016

Date Night

Yesterday Thomas and I had a date night for my early birthday celebration (since he works late on my bday). We had SO much fun. Seriously... it was so fun. We went shooting and then went to dinner. It was windy and cold while shooting and dinner wasn't very good and took too long to order and get served, but who cares? I love going shooting! It's so fun to pratice. I'm good with the 12 gauge, but need some work with the pistol! We were able to have one on one time and it just was so much fun. I have recently realized how important it is to spend time together, have date nights, and just have time away from kids. You kind of re-discover who you are individually and as a couple. People have always told us that it's important to still have date nights, but we've never had money or time or babysitters or whatever. It's easy to make excuses. I am so grateful for my wonderful hubby. I love that we can laugh and joke and then be serious and have great conversation. He is my biggest supporter. I love being married to my best friend.

No comments: