Monday, May 2, 2016

Birthday Dinner

We invited Trisha and Jason and the family over for dinner tonight. It was fun to let the kids play and to visit with them. Of course the kids all loved the trampoline and jumping off the deck and doing all of their new tricks and flips. We had good Chile Colorado Burritos for dinner and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert. It's nice to have some family close by. Even though it still seems like we don't ever see them. Things have been a little crazy for us lately. Between our 4 jobs and 3 kids, there is always something to do. At the same time though I am so grateful that my jobs are very minimal when it comes to taking time away from home. I love that I still feel like a full time mom at home. Especially now that we've kind of been able to find our routine of things. I can't believe I am going to be 27 tomorrow! crazy!

No comments: