Sunday, October 25, 2015

First Half of October in Pictures


This little girl gnaws on ANYTHING within in reach. I don't feel any teeth yet, but she is constantly chewing on her hands or whatever else. Here she is grabbing my clean laundry :)

We walked around the temple for family night. It's pretty amazing that I get to drive by the temple on my way to work every other day. :) Dad was here with us for 4 days so he came too and took the family pictures for us!


One night when Dad was here we went to the club house and played pool and shot some hoops. It was a lot of fun!!

Just me and my little girl.


Out for a walk, all bundled up.

Different day, strapped in for another walk.

We went out to beaver dick park one night and did a fire.


 

We took this picture to re-inact our first date. We had our first date right at this spot 6 1/2 years ago. I never would have imagined on that first date that I was going to date, marry, and have 4 kids with that cute boy and be living back in Rexburg. Crazy how life just happens.


No comments: