Monday, August 3, 2015

Leah's Blessing

We had a wonderful and special day. The day of Leah's blessing. We had so many family and friends come for it. We felt so loved and appreciate everyone who made the effort to come! Leah's blessing was short and sweet. A couple of things that she was told in her blessing were that her smile would inspire others, she would have a desire to share the gospel and that her testimony would be an influence to many.

She wore the dress that I was blessed in, which was pretty special. She was SO beautiful! I just can't get enough of her. I am so so sad though that I didn't make it a top priority to take more pictures. I didn't get any of her with all the men that participated in the circle, and we have a child that likes to throw dramatic temper tantrums when it's time for family pictures, so that didn't happen either. But here is what I was able to get.....









No comments: