Friday, July 17, 2015

Leah's 2 Months Old

I took over well over a hundred pictures today of Leah for her 2 month pictures! I got it down to 30 or so and just couldn't delete any more than that.

Leah is such a good little baby. I know lot's of parents say that, but really she is just so good.
She is so alert now and always looking around, she's got a lot of "fire" in her eyes. I think she is going to be a little "go getter", but we will see.




She is "goooeing and gahhing" so much. She loves when people talk to her and she talks right along with them. She is responding to our smiles and laughs and when we tickle her.



She has started to kick her little legs a ton. When she gets excited she kicks and kicks and kicks. It's so cute. I can't wait till she starts giggling. She's so close, but we are happy with these big adorable smiles for now!!




She is an amazing sleeper! She has been sleeping 6-8 hours at a time for thelast five or six nights. It's the best. She's just so chill and I don't have to sleep train her or anything, she just know what she's doing :)



 Here she is with my doll that I have had since I was 1. It's so fun that she can grow up with it too. It will be fun to take all of these monthly pics with the dolly so we can see how much she grows each month.



and how could I not get a picture with all 3 of them? Love my kids and the happiness they bring me.  I am so grateful to be their mother and thank my Heavenly Father every day that they are mine.  Families are the key to happiness and i'm grateful that I have the gospel in my life and I know my family is eternal. I sometimes like to picture a little 2 year old boy in pictures like this. It would be just a little more complete, and a little more whole, to have Kyrum in this picture. We can't wait to have him with us again, but until then I find peace and joy in these 3.

No comments: