Friday, September 26, 2014

Canada Part 2


The evening we got to Vanderhoof we had a BBQ at Mom and Dad's place. Mom has it SO STINKIN cute in her house. I LOVE it. One day I want nice things.. lol. They are renting from my uncle and it's a nice place. I was stunned by how much land there was everywhere. So many wide open spaces and fields for all the kids to just run wild in and you don't even have to worry about them (more or less). Grandma and Grandpa have a little motorized lawn mower tractor thing and the boys drove that thing all the time. It was SO awesome to be with family, and the boys love their cousins Tacey (5),
 Kesler (3) and Rustin (18 months)



The view from the front of my sisters house. How awesome to just look out the window and not see any houses or people. Sigh.... so jealous. They just got in their house this year. Next year they will hopefully have a lawn. haha The kids were always to dusty and dirty, but I didn't care one bit.

No comments: