Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today has been a great day. We went to the spray park for 3 1/2 hours. It has been so nice out. I just love it. The boys woke up at 6:15 this morning, which they have been doing frequently lately. So they went down for their nap at 8:30, which was weird usually they go down at 10.  I'm used to them sleeping till eight, but it looks like those days might be over.

We set up all the items for the yard sale which we are putting on for Saturday. I'm excited to do it. I have never been a part of a yard sale. I hope we sell lots of stuff, but I dunno if we will. We will see!

It's Teija's birthday today. She is the most wonderful sister anyone could ever ask for. Teija is a very hard worker. She is a wonderful mother. She is very loving and easy to get along with. Teija is so much fun and always full of good advice. She is an amazing gardener and is always canning things, and making salsa, and homemade jam etc. I hope to be half the person she is one day. She is the go to person in our family, which i'm sure drives her nuts sometimes, but I know we all appreciate her and everything she does for our family.  I sure love her. Happy Birthday Teija!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

You are way too nice Kayla! It has been soooo nice being here with you guys. I love you so much!! Thanks for making my birthday a great one!

Marissa said...

I am so glad that the weather has been nice for you all for a few days!!! Yay! And how fun that you got to spend Teija's bday with her. I bet she was in heaven being surrounded by her mom and sisters. Enjoy the time together!!! Love you and can't wait for you to get back down here...closer.