Thursday, March 7, 2024

March 7 2024

 Yesterday I got a horrible migraine. Around 11 i just started getting that weird blurry vision and wasn't able to really even see my computer. I laid down on the couch here at work for a while, but then ended up just going home after a while. The migraine continued, but then really the rest of the day i just had the side affects. My headache was bad and I stayed in bed most the day on and off. I would feel better and start doing things, but then i'd get dizzy or lightheaded or a nauseous feeling. I'm feeling quite a bit better today, but also still a little off. I'm about to go to high fit, but I'm not sure if I should or not.

Leah did after school program yesterday and then Thomas took her out for a daddy daughter date and they went and got Chinese food. She was thrilled to go do that with her Daddy, and it was special for them to go. 

Thomas has been really holding down the fort and taking care of our family big time lately. I've just been feeling so off and tired etc. I actually ended up going to the doctor last week to get some blood work because of all the struggles i've been having lately, but everything came back normal. Normal chemistry, thyroid markers were normal, Kidney and liver function normal, inflammatory markers normal, everyting was normal. Which is good news, but also, I don't feel normal. haha.

Kasen went to PE yesterday. He's been begging me to get him out of it, but I haven't and I don't think I will. It's really hard to make him do something that he says he hates so much, but I also can't keep bailing him out of things all the time just to make life more comfortable and easy.

Layton went to the gym with Thomas last night. I'm so glad they got to go together and i'm so happy they went and had a good time. 

I'm just back at work this morning and caught up with everything. Work is actually pretty dang slow lately which is fine, but also a bit boring. I feel like i catch up with everything in like 20 minutes and then just tackle menial dumb things the rest of the day. But it's all good. It's nice to have things running fairly smoothly. 

No comments: