Tuesday, August 1, 2023

August.1, 2023.

 Just sitting here at work and waiting to hear from our HVAC inspector if he is going to pass our house today. I'm so frustrated and angry it's taken this long. There is a whole long story with all of that, but it should happen today and we should get the CO for our house. Finally. We have been out of our Dove ave house since June.30 and today is August.1.

We rented out our house as of July.1 because we thought we would be in shortly after. I went to Canada for a week thinking it would surely be done when I got home. Then stayed at Ezra's for a week thinking it would surely be done that week. Went on our cruise for a week thinking it would surely be done when I got home. nope nope nope nope. 

So here we are. We stayed out at my office and have been sleeping on air mattresses in the movie theater room for a week now. I'm tired, discouraged and so ready to just move into our home. I'm gonna be next level ticked off if the inspector doesn't come today.


This summer has gone by way too fast. I feel like i've barely been able to enjoy the sunshine and everything.

No comments: