Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Little Scare

The other night we had a bit of a scare. After we put the boys to bed we usually watch an episode or two of something and I ALWAYS feel baby girl move like crazy. Well we watched an episode and then I went to the bathroom and realized I hadn't felt her move. Of course, I immediately started stressing and freaking out. I started thinking this was going to be a repeat, and I got scared out of my mind. I decided I would eat some fruit loops to try and get her moving and wait 30 minutes. If nothing I happened I was going to go to the ER.

At about 25 minutes, I still didn't feel anything. So Thomas gave me a blessing. It was incredible. I know he spoke what the Lord wanted me to hear. He made me several promises, and I just knew that everything would be ok. At the 29 minute mark I felt her move, and she didn't stop. She was having a little dance party in there and I was so grateful for the reassurance. Every time she moved and kicked I just kept saying, "Thank you Baby Girl!!!" I'm grateful for my Heavenly Father and my wonderful Thomas and especially that everything is good with our little peanut.

1 comment:

The Gwilliams said...

That's awesome KK. There's nothing more reassuring and peaceful than the comfort that comes from the Holy Ghost!