Saturday, March 1, 2014

Uplifting Experience 4- Sister Wells

When we lived in Wenatchee WA the boys had a very special nursery leader. She was THE BEST nursery leader I think any little kid could ever have. My boys loved and adored her. Seriously. A.D.O.R.E.D her, and what was just as good was the fact that she loved and adored my boys. She was sad when we left. and not just a superficial "oh that's too bad your moving", but like talking about it for weeks beforehand. Counting down (with sadness) how many weeks she had left to snuggle and teach the boys. Kasen and Layton would go sit with her all during sacrament. They behaved AMAZING for her. It was just this connection between them. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Anyway I just am so grateful for people who love my kids. Not just superficial love, but l.o.v.e my boys. It means SO much to a mother, when other people love and notice your kids. She is the kindest woman.

Before we left Wenatchee she brought the boys about 12 home made/ hand crafted quiet book pages. She cried as she left them one last time. It was so sweet and tender. I want to be like her when I grow up.

No comments: