Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Big Mess

Today the boys had nachos for lunch. They ate while I went and folded a load of laundry in my room.
Soon enough Kasen comes in my room
Kasen: Mom, big mess!
Kasen did you guys make a big mess with your chips?
Kasen: YES!
Kasen you need to go and pick up all the chips off the floor. When I come back in there, it better be all clean
Kasen: ok mom

----30 seconds later----
Kasen: Mom all clean
You cleaned it all up bud? its all clean?
Kasen: yes.
ok let's go check it out.....

----- we walk in the kitchen-------------

UGH!!!! BOYS look at this mess!!!!!!!
Kasen: Mom, big mess.

oh my heck they threw all their chips on the floor and smooshed them all over everywhere..... and of course.... we have carpet under our kitchen table. ugh......haha

No comments: