Friday, November 4, 2011

museum

Thomas' Grandparents, Dad and his wife Christine came up for my neice's baby blessing. We went to a World War 2 museum in Idaho Falls. Thomas' grandpa served the war. Kasen was perfectly content sitting with his Great Grandpa Nelson for as long he could handle it. I love how un-shy the boys are. They will go to anyone, anytime. I love this man. He is so easy to talk to and get along with, and he has a great sense of humor. I always feel so loved and appreciated when i'm around Thomas' Grandpa and his Grandma too.



After a while, i took kasen to the children's part of the museum and there was this wooden horse. He loved it and was kicking his legs and pulling on the reins. It makes me excited to one day have a horse of our own and to teach the boys how to ride. I really want that for them, as it was one of my most favorite things of my childhood. I loved going out for long rides by myself.
 Happy little camper.  i love this little boy and his super cheezy grins! and his dimples.




No comments: