Saturday, June 18, 2011

My boys meet Jessica!

This is one of my very best friends in the whole world! We have been friends since, oh I don't know grade.10 or something? I got to see her last weekend for the first time in almost 2 years. It was so exciting! We played basketball and volleyball together and had many many classes together all through highschool. I just love this girl. She is just so awesome. She is such hard worker. She has been through multiple knee surgeries, but it hasn't slowed her down. She pushes through with such a good attitude. She has a true passion for basketball and she is headed down to pennsylvania in September to play DivisionII basketball. I am so excited for her. She is incredibly sweet, genuine, kind hearted, fun... oh she is so fun! We have had sooo many good times. We have laughed till we cried. We have had countless numbers of deep heart to heart convos. We were eachothers other half. Man I miss this girl. Jessica is one of those friends that will never and could never be replaced. I could go on and on about memories that we have together, but there just isn't time. We just had so many fun times on long basketball road trips, especially California! Anyway I just love this girl, and so wish I could see her more often.We all have red eyes in this picture, but it's the only one we got!

No comments: