Friday, December 3, 2010

This year for Thanksgiving we went to Utah and spent time with Thomas' family. It was really fun and a nice break. The boys got spoiled and held a lot especially from their aunts. Unfortunately we got like not pictures. I hate that. We always bring our cameras almost everywhere we go, but we ALWAYS forget to take pictures. The boys are getting so big already. They smile all the time and I adore it. It's so rewarding. After long days or nights it's so nice to see their cute little smiles! I just love it.

This is our little family!

I figure I better start labeling who is some can't tell who is who.. this is Layton most recently weighing 10 lbs 3 oz.

and this is our little chunker Kasen .. 11lbs 13oz. :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

What a cute family! Thanks for bringing the boys down and letting me meet them! Love you guys!