Everyday Life With the Nelson's

Tuesday, May 12, 2026

May.8th

 I bought flowers and tomato starts today and I am so excited about them. Gosh I just love flowers and all the joy and beauty they bring! I really wish I got a picture of them all in my car. I'll have to take some now that they are planted at my house too.





Posted by Kayla Nelson at 12:21 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • passingthetest
  • The G Family
  • a great adventure
  • Kevin and Stephanie
  • Julie and Clark
  • Jessica and James
  • Borders Family
  • A MISSION TO REMEMBER
  • Kelly and Shaun
  • Adventures in the White House
  • Ezra and Lindsey
  • Two plus two
  • Remake with Ranae
  • P.M.
  • Bramy
  • Adventures of a girly girl
  • The Broadheads
  • Yost Family Adventures
  • Hagbloms
  • with love, the rednecks
  • Trevor and Kristen Smith
  • Alms Family Est. 2008
  • The Ed"words"
  • Baby Broadheads
  • Ammon,Tyanna & Tacey Potrie
  • *This Is It*
  • Aaron and Marissa
  • Hutchins Family
  • Jenny's Jottings
  • Rich and Rach
  • A Taste Of Love
  • The Arnold Family
  • We are Roberts
  • Karli H.
  • The Hatch Family
  • Guynn
  • The Camerons
  • The Hutchins Family
  • the beginning of our lives together
  • The Fun & Fancy Free
  • Annie and Josh
  • Fun & Follies
  • Janae and Tyler
  • The Hemsleys
  • Donnie, Jennilee & Asher
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.