Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Sept.6, 2023

 Yesterday was a great day. It went by pretty fast. In the afternoon I started not feeling so well which continued all night and through the night i was achey and chills and all the things through the night, so I slept pretty awful but luckily this morning I was feeling much better. I'm still not 100% but I came in to work an all the things. 

All the kids seem to be doing pretty well at school. Layton is excelling in cross country and working really hard to do his best. I've been busy as always and just trying to make our life great and awesome. Of course being sick makes that harder, but that's okay. ha. I'm definitely grateful that my sciatic problems have calmed down! Last week was pretty awful, but i'm doing much better with that today. 

We finally got our Roku remote in the mail, so we can watch a TV show if we want for the first time in 3 months hahaha! Honestly, it does sound wonderful to just wind down with a show at night. 

The weather has been absolutely amazing. I'm loving September. I just want it to last forever. Kasen had a contact fall out this morning at school and he lost it so I had to go take him his glasses. Leah and I went to the dollar store last night and she wanted fake nails. I hate fake nails, but I also don't care if she like them. 

Thomas is doing good. He's always the glue for our family and I'm proud of him and all he does. He has applied for a security job at INL, and i'm really hoping and praying he gets it. That would be so wonderful and an amazing pay increase etc.Him and the boys are still mowing lawns which is a great financial benefit, but man it keeps us busy. We need to get so many things done for the apartment before Brooklyn and Cooper move in this weekend.

Anyway, life is good. I'm grateful for the gospel in our life. 

No comments: