Sunday, July 3, 2022

July.2

 Today I was not feeling good, but I just tried to push through. We slept at our property last night, so we slept in, had breakfast then got ready to go kayaking. We went and floated the Canal from Lindi Shippen's house to the back of our property. It was a good time even though I wasn't feeling great. Then we got back to our tent, grabbed a pizza and then went to the movies. We watched Jurassic World 3. I liked it. I thought it was really good and entertaining. After that I really took a turn for the worse and felt horrible. I stayed at the tent and tried to sleep and stay warm and the kids and Thomas went to the Hodges for BBQ and fireworks that were put on at the late. I was miserable, and eventually THomas ended up bringing me home to the basement. We had guests upstairs, but Mark wasn't here (our basement renter) so I came home and slept down stairs. Thank heavens. It helped me so much. That and Nyquil.


No comments: