Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Blessings, Blessings, Blessings.

We all have ups and downs in this life. Sometimes it rains, sometimes it pours and sometimes there is sunshine. So far November which is one of the bleakest darkest months in my opinion has provided a lot of sunshine metaphorically in our lives. The home buying process has been smoother than I could have possibly imagined. It has happened fairly quickly so makes it a bit scary, but every single day we just feel so blessed that the home we bought basically fell in our laps. Everything has lined up so perfectly that to think otherwise would feel like a mockery to the blessings we have been given. Also, after a lot of scheduling issues and conflicts in regards to next semester, another teacher I worked with offered to switch me times to teach. So now instead of working MWF 3:15-5:15, I will be working MWF 10:15-12:15. This is so ideal because now we wont need a babysitter at all. Thomas is going to be switching to evening shifts by January (well he is supposed to be anyway). So he can be home with the kids while I am gone. I also have the opportunity to potentially teach another class (but we won't know until December for sure), but I will teach it from 6:30 am-9:30 am T/TH. So I would be home for the day by 10 at the very latest. I would probably only teach two classes for just one semester. This would be a huge help to us financially, to just get a little more secure in preparation for anything that goes wrong with having a house. We won't be able to call the land lords anymore if the garbage disposal quits working or the washing machine breaks down.

No comments: