Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Back in Rexburg

Phew! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. We have officially lived in our new place in Rexburg for 1 week. I can't believe it's already been a week, but at the same time it feels like we have been here for a long time. We have most everything unpacked and are settling in. It's been a very crazy busy and a little overwhelming week.

I started teaching on Monday Sept 14. It actually went a lot better then I thought it would. I was a little nervous and just had the fear of the unknown I guess. It went really well though and I really like my class. There are just 10 students. Three boys and seven girls. They are a good group of kids and I think it's going to be a great semester. This first semester is going to be a lot more work than I thought it would be, but next semester is going to be awesome, since i'll have already done everything once.

Thomas started on Monday Sept 14 too. He is liking it pretty good so far and is going to have full time hours working 8-4:30 for the next couple of months. Then he is going to be working evening shifts, 4:30 to midnight after that. That will be an interesting shift, I'm not sure if we will like it or not. My guess is not, but you gotta make the best of it I guess. We are excited that a couple of different people have mentioned the potential for him to cross train and get his clinical hours for MRI.

We feel so incredibly blessed for these opportunities that we have been given. I miss the kids so much when I am gone, but at the same time enjoy the break. I know the boys are fine, but I just don't like being away from Leah. She is just the sweetest little thing and I don't like being away from her.

No comments: