Friday, September 26, 2014

Canada Part 8

I
I love these people. My grandma on the left. Middle my mom. And Aunt Karen to the right. Holy cow, I tell you what when these people get together you are SURE to get some AWESOME stories. Karen and Mom are the best story tellers ever. They get so into it and i'm seriously in suspense the whole time. They have so many stories for their child hood. Crazy. Awesome. Unique. Inspiring.
The night before we left we had Kochels (Aunt Karen, Uncle John and Brian) the Arnolds (Aunt Maureen and Uncle Gerald) and Grandma over for Sunday dinner. I just love these people. They are the best people in the world.

Some facial expressions when telling stories.... haha.  I told you they get into it!
 I made some cupcakes so we could sing to the boys for their birthday ( a couple days early). They were beaming to get cupcakes, candles, singing and everyone's undivided attention for a couple minutes.



My Grandma is 93 years old. I love her and I hope she sticks around forever. She is amazing. She is so active. Like, she went out fishing on the ocean this summer with some of her kids. It's not uncommon for her to be seen on the back of a four wheeler, pulling weeds from her garden, vacuuming out her car, lifting her 4 year old great grandchildren and playing with them, falling asleep on the hard floor or traveling  10 or 20 hours in a vehicle for a grandkid wedding. She's getting older, but she's a rock.
4 generation picture......


No comments: