Saturday, June 28, 2014

Today

Today, Thomas' Mom, and two sisters, Stephanie and Natalie came for a visit. It was fun to show them our new home. They brought Subway for lunch and then we basically just hung out. We played frisbee, and baseball with the boys, laid on the grass, fetched the frisbee out of the tree (good job Steph) haha, and just all around had a great afternoon! The weather was ABSOLUTELY perfect, and i don't say that lightly. It's always too cold, or too hot, or too windy or whatever, but I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Wish I got a picture, but oh well writing is good too.

Funny for the day-
Layton said his tummy hurt, so I asked him if maybe he needed to go poop. He looked at me like I was crazy and told me I was silly. I said "no seriously buddy, sometimes if your tummy hurts you have gas in your tummy, and you may need to go to the bathroom. Sometimes it happens to mommy. (lol maybe TMI?) He laughed at me and said, "When you were a little girl that happened?" I said..."ummmm yup". He said, "Well that only happens to little girls, not little boys Mom. I don't need to go potty. Your silly." and then he laughed at me. haha.

Oh ya. and today we had three neighbors drop by. One with cookies, one with cupcakes and one with a dozen eggs. Our neighborhood is very established, with lots of older couples. All of our immediate neighbors are in at least their 70's. I kind of love it :) We have been SO blessed with all of our neighbors, in every place we have lived.

No comments: