Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween

 
 
 I know I know.... its almost Christmas and here I am finally posting about Halloween. oh well, better late than never!
The boys got really into the pumpkin carving this year. So fun. I LOVE the fall!! and I love Halloween.
 
 
 
 
I just love this picture! Like I said they got really "into it". 

 

 
 
Maybe I shouldn't post this, but I just couldn't resist. Its worth a good laugh. What the heck do they think they are doing? I just happened to have my phone in my hand when I opened the door and found this. They did get in trouble however, they cant just be peeing off the front door whenever they feel like it.
 
 
Layton was mickey mouse this year. cute little guy!
 
 
kasen boy was a tiger. 
 
 
We just went down town to some store trick or treating then went to the trunk or treat at the church. It was a lot of fun, and the boys of course loved getting a bunch of candy. oh ya.. Doesn't thomas look great!? he's a pretty good makeup artist :)

No comments: