Monday, November 26, 2012

First Snow Fall


The first and only snow fall of the year so far came a couple weeks ago. 
We were out in a jiffy to play in it.
The boys LOVED it, and we had a ton of fun.

Our first snow man .


Happy Boy :)


 Pleased as punch

'Kasen give the snowman kisses'

"Hands.... cold..... dirty....."

The only way I got them to even stand next to eachother and kind of hold still was to say
"Boys got put your bum on the wall!" haha 


Snow Angels :)


"I'm just gonna sit down for a minute, even though I refused my snow pants and only have jeans on."




 "Why am I getting cold??? "

I'm not a huge winter person, but honestly.... i WISH IT WOULD SNOW NOW... I wanna take the boys out more and play in it. It's no fun being outside while having really chilly weather. If it's gonna be cold, it might as well snow already!

No comments: