Sunday, July 17, 2011

Canada Day

Canada Day was fun this year. Since I'm updating this from like 2 weeks ago, I don't really remember what we did that day, but that night we had a whole bunch of friends over and ate scones and played a lot of really fun games. It was a blast, and nice to finally get everyone together!! I wish I got pictures from that night!

My sister Tyanna got all the kiddo's Canada T-shirts. Thanks Aunt Tanners!

Also, I just wanted to note that it is pretty near impossible to get all three of these kids to look at the camera at once. Tacey is always playing and making faces with one of them, and if it's not her, then the boys are distracted by something else, or trying to crawl away.
                                              But isn't his picture pretty priceless anyway??? :)
                                                                         I LOVE IT.

No comments: