Thursday, January 20, 2011

some happenings

Most the time I don't blog because I feel like I have to have a picture to go with it! But since our camera cord is in oregon still... hint hint teija! :) I have been lazy in posting anything. I cant post on my lap top with pictures from my camera because for some reason my internet or computer or something is totally messed up. Anytime I want to look at my blog, there is always a pop up that says "internet cannot display this page. Must abort." Or something.... If anyone knows of anyway to make it not do that let me know! :) So I have to use thomas' laptop, but it doesn't have a place where i can put my camera card into, and I don't have a cord. lol... anyway....

Things around here are going just great! I am chuggin away with 12 credits this semester, and it's really not that bad. Just two classes a day, most of them being 1.5- 2 hours. It's really not all that hard though. Just a ton of busy work, but I have been able to get it all done without too much sweat. I cherish every moment at home, with my sweet little boys. THEY ARE JUST SOOOO SWEET! they are making tons of goo's and gahh's now and little giggles and squeels. :) :) :) I just love it. They always smile when I talk to them and are just getting so big and fun! The future looks so bright!

Thomas is being such a wonderful dad and husband, staying at home with the boys so I can finish up with school. He does so good with them and keeps up with laundry and keeping the house in order. I am so grateful that I have a husband who is so supportive and helpful.

I got a calling last sunday. I am one of the visiting teaching supervisors. Should be good.

oh ya and totally out the the blue, Layton just about rolled over yesterday!!! He was on his tummy for a while and was starting to fuss, but I just left him. Then he got really mad and was moving all around, then like half way rolled over. It was awesome.

No comments: