Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yellowstone

I have a lot to update, so I am just going to start from the furthest events back, and work my way forward to the present! Before we headed to Canada we went to Yellowstone Park with my in-laws. It was really pretty and good fun, but I personally though it was overrated. People around here rave like this place is the best thing that has ever happened. Don't get me wrong it had some pretty parts and stuff, but I think it may not have been quite as amazing to me because I have seen many trees and waterfalls and elk and wildlife, growing up in Canada. I personally like Banff and Jasper National Parks better. I'm probably just bias though!!!

Me and Thomas :) Cute as can be right?
I think that I am about 28 weeks along here.
I think that these falls were my favorite part of the whole trip. So pretty!
















An elk and a buffalo we saw on the side of the road. Pretty amazing animals I think!

No comments: