Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I was just about finished writing out this awesome blog post and then somehow the site navigated away to a different page and I lost it all! So to sum up everything I just lost......

We are doing great. Thomas is working full time on the grounds crew until school starts next thursday and I am working about 20 hours a week at the information desk on campus. We have had a great 7 week break from school and have loved seeing friends and family in Canada and Utah. We left our camera in Canada so I have no pictures to show once again!!

We had another appointment yesterday.... We are down to the weekly appointments now :) I'm 33 weeks today and we are still hoping to get me to 38 weeks, but who knows?? With twins it's really hard to say because they come early so often! Baby A the one on the bottom, is head down now, and Baby B is kind of half and half, like he is trying to turn head down, but isn't quite there yet. Baby A is 4lbs 13 ounces, and Baby B is 4lbs 8 ounces. They are doing great and everything looks good!

We still don't have names picked out.... but here are the options we have been thinking about

-Kasen Chad and Kyle John
-Kasen John and Layton Chad
-Hyrum John and Layton Chad

We are still totally open to new names to though. Let me know what you think or have suggestions :)

3 comments:

Jessica Hall said...

I like Kasen Chad, Hyrum John and Kyle John best :) All cute names on your list though! Can't wait to see the boys.

Ranae Broadhead said...

i like kasen and layton, or kasen and kyle!!

Teija said...

still waiting for pictures!!!!!